11.11.2009

HEARTBEAT.




Well, on my opinion. The MV is kind-off frustrating. You know why? I'll give you some reasons.

1. IT LOOKS LIFE MORE OF A STORY TELLING. REALLY.
2. Have you seen "THRILLER"? By Michael Jackson? Well, here's the Korean version.
3. New Moon could've used this for the movie. It's Vampire-ish.
4. THE OUTFITS. VERY-VERY-VERY- O.o. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. The stylists could've let the boys wear other clothes instead.
5. The boys were actually CRAWLING! WTH were they thinking!?
6. For the last part, *credits to @cybilg* THEY LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES DOING CHREERLEADING STUNTS!
LAST:

JAEBEOM'S NOT WITH THE GROUP!!



I apologize for the rants and nasty words. I have said that this entry is about my opinions. Though the MV is quite frustrating, I think the boys deserves some respect and LOVE. :) I love 2PM. But after all the things that happened, I think all we can do is ask the KPOP GODS to enlighten Jaebeom and JYP's minds and to sort things out. JAEBEOM, WE WANT YOU BACK! :)



READYSETDROOL. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)