* You have to be PATIENT. If you can't then you have to leave the room immediately.
* TANTRUMS ARE EVERYWHERE.
* When you say something, expect them to say it too. ex. YOU: "FOREHEAD". Children: " PORHEAD".
* If one of them cries, everyone will follow.
* Pre-schoolers with their short attention span. XD
* TEACHERS SHOULD BE THANKED FOR. THEY'RE HEROES. MA'AM JO, THE CLASS ADVISER IS THE MOST ADORABLE TEACHER. EVER. :)))) I think she doesn't have the word "annoy" on her dictionary. :D
It's 10 PM and it's the first time in two weeks that i'm sleeping early. So.. Good night. :)
SPL IN 4 DAYS! :DDDDDDD