10.05.2010

Meeting AMMIE. :)

I'll try my best to write a moral, civilized and upright FAN ACCOUNT on what happened earlier. :DD

Oct. 5, 2010 about 2 am-ish.
I was on twitter when Aimee Lee Lucas tweeted saying she was in DAVAO CITY. She wanted to eat pomelo's and durian. The moment I read those aweosme words I just went WTHHHHHSHE'SINDAVAO.MYA;FERHUAIOPLACE!!!! As a result of the sudden gush of confidence. I then started to tweet her 'AIMEE, WHERE ARE YOU?" "WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?" "I WANT TO SEE YOU" ETCETC. Can you see how desperate I was? I was just about to tweet her again when that FAIL WHALE appeared. So, I had no choice but to go to sleep and I had some serious plans of hunting her the following day.



Oct. 5, 2010 6:24 AM.
TEXTED @insaneleeee @jjongstan and @mrschokyuhyun.
MESSAGE WENT ON LIKE THIS:
"Dude, this might sound so desperate BUT we just have to look for AIMEE LEE LUCAS. LIKE FOR SERIOUSLY. Lmao. I can skip my cs later and we can go hunt her. -_-" good morning, btw."
--->LMAO AT THE CRAZY MESSAGE.

The morning got pretty upsetting beucase my phone has no internet connection. Except for the free use of Facebook. I tried to follow Aimee on Fb  and messaged her. PWAHAHA.*inserstsdesperation* (Thank you SUN, btw) However, I felt kind of hopeless because Lee, Joanna and Cybil weren't answering any of my SMS. About 9 am, (FINALLY!) Lee woke up from her LONG beauty rest and replied saying IDK what the precise words she used but she just said that she was SHAKING because of that surprising, miraculous, astonishing news that AIMEE LEE LUCAS was here in Davao. >:)) I didn't know what came unto my mind because all I could remember was that we were trying to figure out where she was staying. There are more or less 10 hotels here and Davao and she could be staying in one of those hotels. DANG. You couldn't imagine how much I spazzed throughout the whole morning. I was on the community health center but I was spazzing real baaad. LMAO. Lame.

Oct. 5, 2010 12:34 PM
Lunch break. Had the chance to text Lee and Joanna. They were annoying me because the blackout thing happened again, as a result, they couldn't use the internet. After 30 mins or so, luckily, the electricity went back. YEAAAH \m/. BUT. Another problem came, they couldn't find their telephone directories. FAAAAIIIIIIIIIL. LMAO. Seriously, that was hillarious. I just had to think of another way of looking up of the hotel's phone numbers. :))) IDK if we were really destined to meet Aimee or not but I rapidly remembered about "TRY SEARCHING THE PHONE NUMBERS THRU THE INTERNET"....IM SORRY LEE IF I HAD TO WRITE THIS. HAHA. BUT THIS WAS EPICCCC. XD Lee was fortunate enough to get Apo View, Grand Regal and Marco Polo's number (Hotels). Although she ended up knowing Aimee was staying in Marco Polo, there was this very peculiar thing she did. She used her amazing "ENGLISH ACCENT and USED MY NAME" just to know where Aimee was staying. Damn. I still love her to bits. <3 After knowing where we could probably see Aimee, I just went HOOOOOLYYYYYCOWWWWWWWWWWWW. *DANCESARROUNDINCIRCLES AKLERIA;OFRGHU*SPAZZING FOREVER. MWAHAHAHA.

4 PM-ISH.
Met up with Lee @ the Marco Polo Hotel. I was kind off nervous of what could probably happen. Will we be able to see her or not? Will she be glad to see her fans? Is she nice? Random questions filled up my mind because you don't know her, the same way around. And for the fact that we just like stalked her arround. LOL. Upon getting inside the hotel lobby, we asked the woman from the reception if Aimee Lee Lucas was there or if she went out. She then instructed us to go to the phone corner and to ask the operator to direct our call to her room.

LEE DIDNT AGREE THAT SHE'D CALL AIMEE. SO I DID. TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE, BABY. BAHAHAHA. *thickface*
HERE GOES THE CONVO:
*RIIIIIIIING*
Operator: Hello, may i help you?
Me: Hello, is Aimee Lee Lucas around?
Operator: please hold on for a moment ma'am.
*RIIIIIIIING*
Woman: Hello?
Me: Hi, May I speak to Aimee?
Woman: Hey, This is Aimee.
Me: Heeeey Aimeeeeeeeeeeee. *headspinningranoutofwordsspeachlessemotionsfillingup*
Aimee: Hi, Who's this?
Me: Hi, Aimee, this is Danica, can we see you?
Aimee: Hey, where are you?
Me: In the lobby, downstairs.
Aimee: Ohh, i'll go down in a minute!
Me: OHHHKAAAAY. Hummmmmnnnnnnn. Hangs up.

LEE AND I: STARES AT EACH OTHER AND *SPAZZESARROUNDTHELOBBYDANCINGKINDOFFSCREAMING.ANLGKEFUIO;KFLEGHOSDFGRYEUKA/GHRUE;IOEFJ/HKDGILFJSFK.GUI*

AND SHE WAS THERE. IN FLESH. SHE WAS SMILING. SHE WAS PRETTY. . XDDDDDDDDD
*starstrucked.*

Things that happened:
1. She touched my uniform, saying "heeey, this is nice or something (i forgot) I replied "yeah, I'm a nursing student". She responded "NICE! HIGH FIVE!" mwahaha.
2. She asked Lee if she came from school or work. :D
3. She talked about how good Davao was. :D
4. How she wanted to taste Pomelo's and Durians. ":D
5. About YG and a new upcoming solo artist. XDDDDD
6. She's going to Pearl Farm and Crocodile Park.
7. HOW SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH US BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR LAS VEGAS (?) FOR HER BF'S BIRTHDAY.
8. Took photos with her.
9. We were spazzing like adlrgieopkgrui.. :DDDD

After 15 mins (more or less), she had to leave, she said they'll be going out with her family. So yeah, she gave us a warm tight hug and left. :DDDDD


P.S
I'M DYING TO MEET HER AGAIN. SHE'S NICE FOR SURE!! <333333333333333333333



xo,
readysetdrool

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)