5.29.2011

JUST SO YOU KNOW.


  1. Who my first ever k-pop bias was. 최시원 Choi Siwon
  2. My first k-pop music video. 비 (Rain).
  3. Favourite k-pop girl group. F(X)
  4. Favourite k-pop boy group. 슈퍼주니어 Super Junior
  5. K-pop Idol who I’d like to be my brother/sister. 손동운 Son Dongwoon
  6. Favourite k-pop label. SMent.
  7. The last k-drama I watched. 매리는 외박중 // Mary Stayed Out All Night.
  8. The music I listen to other than k-pop. Panic @ The Disco.
  9. Couple I want to see on we got married. NOBODY.
  10. Favourite Korean actor. 차태현 Cha Taehyun.
  11. How many Korean albums I have. More than 2.
  12. How long I’ve been listening to k-pop. 3?? 4?? IDK.
  13. I’ll tell you a random Korean artist I like. 빅뱅 B2ST CNBlue FT Island. <3
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)