10.26.2011

Anniversary~

Kang Hye Jung: “In the distant future, when someone asks me what has been my biggest achievement… I will answer as the times when I spent with you, sharing love and living by your side.
Tablo: “I think of you as my echo. When I first met you, I thought my mind and feelings which was spread out through the world had returned back to me as a person like you… Your wishes, hopes, dreams and happiness that you had throughout your life, I will give mine to you. I love you.

Daniel Armand Lee, 이선웅 (Lee Seonwoong) or better known as Tablo and his wife, Kang Hyejung, 3 years ago, on their wedding. This day 3 years ago, they shared vows of their undying love to each other. <3
wala lang. kasi love ko si tablo. <3
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)