2.08.2012

School day.

I was in the middle of my glorious sleep when my subconscious mind made me realize that it was time to get up.  When I checked my watch, it was 5 minutes past 10 in the morning, and my class was to start at 10:30. You probably get the scene. I was basically rushing things, running to fix my things, take a bath, skipped breakfast, changed clothes. EVERYTHING WAS FLYING. After finishing all the rituals I do every morning, I just decided to take the taxi cab to school. The fare was pretty high and to add that the traffic was terrible. The endpoint of my story? When I arrived in school (running, deep breathing, nasal flaring, shortness of breath, using accessory muscles) our professor still wasn't around. He got there a few minutes after I arrived. Yeh must be a lucky day for me. Right? 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)