12.13.2007

christmas naaa.

okk. so its 13 days before christmas but i still have to study for our exams! oh myyy. we are supposed to be busy wrapping gifts or maybe decorating our classrooms/houses. but unfortunately we have to study our lessons INSTEAD. to complete the air of the season, gifts, as they say, are very important. we give something to other people to let them know how much we love or maybe treasure them. and for the fact that this season made me broke. ohhhh. yes. im totaly broke and i do not know how much money i need to buy gifts for my friends/ relatives. i have to do something for me to have MONEY. haha. funny i guess money's my biggest problem as for now. blablabla. i do not know what more to say. i know.! i will show you my WISH LIST. i hope SANTA CLAUS has his own pc so that he can read this post && give me my gifts for christmas. and as far as i know i have been a very good girl. waaa. (ahttteeeeek??!)okkk. so here's my wish list. ENJOY. :]]

1st. N95. the ever nice phone. very handy. yet very big. okk lang.:]]








2. macbook. complete version. yeaaa. my must have. pleaaaseeeee buy me one. haha.:]]





3. MY MUST HAVE. as in ito na! the professional camera. i really want ittttt. with the lens.:] veryhandy.
okkk. nangangarap nanaman aco ng gising. tsktsktsk. pro i would really do anything just to have the cam && the phone. :[[ haha. well thank you for the time reading this.mwah.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)