7.20.2009

Blip. Blop. Bloop.

"In the face of true love, you don't just give up. Even if the object of your affection is begging you to."
- CHARLES BARTHOLOMEW "CHUCK" BASS.

"Only fools rush in, cause I can't help, falling in love with YOU."
- playing atm (TV)


I love it. Haha. I'm currently in the mood to partaay. Aw. I miss my high school friends. Tell you, they're gonna be here right away if I want them to. pft. Tonight, i would've studied my lessons, clean up my room (which obviously looks like a ransacked place) and once more, the most responsible a good student should do, STUDY. ar. I can't concentrate well in this place. There's too much noise. oh well. wish me luck. Just wrote about random thoughts again.



love.peace.respect,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)