9.15.2010

Day 2: Describe what you did today, Did you like it?

Hmm. What I did today. Since it's a wednesday, in my country we give out free immunizations for infants. So, after the "morning game" (yeah we did that), we went straight to the community health center and helped out and gave immunizations, which was my first time to do something like that. After dealing with all the crying babies, we went back to school, had to do my Return Demo for the "Bag Technique" and then had my lunch. Blablabla. For the afternoon sessions, we had to watch uh random videos about Pregnancy, Community Health Nursing and stuff. Fast forward, after the film viewing, went home straight I was sleepy as heck and should have slept. Instead of sleeping, I got myself some food and went straight to the pc. Viola! This MV said HELLO to my face!!!







You see, I still have some issues with Geng. It wont get out of my systems that's he's SELFISH, it irritated me. Knowing how much he has affected every single E.L.F in this universe. INCLUDING ME. However, I want to do all the updates about him, News, photos, releases, I want to do it because honestly, I support his solo career. There's a difference of supporting and Not liking what he did, btw. XD 




OVER ALL: MY DAY WAS PRETTY FINE. HAHA. YES HANGENG STILL LOOKS FINE. AND I SHALL TELL YOU WHEN I'LL BE CHANGING MY HEART. 


xo,
readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)