11.02.2010

What I've been doing with my life. :)


1.Had dinner and ate ice cream with Jang Seoghyeon.

2. MEET UPS WITH @insaneleeee @mrschokyuhyun and @fangirlizm AND ATE PATBINGSU.

3. Stayed @Bubble Snow and ate Patbingsu and Meet with it's owner, Anna Kim :)

4. Ran on the rain with @insaneleeee and @mrschokyuhyun, had Ramyun and Bibimbap @ Somang Sikdang.

5. Met with my bestfriend, LYNNIE and ate Patbingsu together.

6. Colored My nails. :)

7. Had a taste of what "DIRTY ICE CREAM" is.

9. Had another taste of "DIRTY ICE CREAM"

10. Spoil my eyes with shoes. I'D DIE TO HAVE ONE. ><

10. Spoiled myself with ice cream. 

11. Had this ridiculously expensive yougurt.

12. Another shot of that ridiculously expensive Yougurt, (which was REALLY GOOD!)

13. KIMCHI RAMYUN FOR DINNER. :)

A very unproductive semestral break! :D
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)