11.06.2010

FANGIRL.



photo taken from: JOONVIRUS.
5 years of happiness, regrets, tears, joys, laughters, 
joint performances, acts, smiles, fights, friendship, music, dances, 
entertainment 
LOVE and PAIN.  

5 YEARS OF HARDWORK.



       They've reached their 5th year already. Through all these years, they've never really cared much about themselves. What matters most is ELF. They deserve to be called as something SPECIAL. A deep love from Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun; A love which made me know what truly friendship and family means. Sincerely, I know, deep down, you deserve all our cheers and screams. From November 6, 2005 up to this very day, November 6, 2010. You have never dismayed us. For us, you are not idols. You are real people who have inspired and made us happy, through the years. And for that,  we will never stop screaming 슈퍼주니어, 대 박!






P.S
For some reasons, I will talk about my perceptions over Hangeng, Kangin, Kibum and that ONLY13.
1. Hangeng- Okay. You can't take out the fact that  i'm still ANGRY about him, leaving SME. Just quitting like that. I don't really know why, but honestly, I NEVER LIKED WHAT HE DID. It sounds pretty confusing sometimes, when I update SPL, I always go first to ihangeng.com. Check out latest photos/news about him. and SURE, you CAN'T TAKE OUT THE FACT THAT I LOVE HIM. Since the day I've became an ELF, I never once left my eyes on Hangeng. He was special to me, maybe because he's the only chinese member? I don't even know. Hangeng was more of like the "brother type". He can actually make Heechul's psychotic problems in an instant, proves to Siwon that GOD is real and He can be a good leader. Being bitter about what he did is the most I can do since he did left the other members. BUT After seeing what he's been up to right now, something (or someone) is telling me to soften my heart and just accept the fact that he's really not going back. How much you try to tell me, I know, Hangeng tried to be strong and tried to hold on. Though he never did really held on tight, maybe it's time to let go. He was tired about everything. I'm sure, through the years he has been with SJ, he had something worth remembering.  I wish.
2. Kangin
   I still think he deserves all of our respect. He was already suffering from too much lonliness since that DUI case arose. Seriously, it broke my heart when he had to leave early for the army. And worst? Super Junior had to release the 4집 without any good promotions, and with only 10 active members on it. Dude, that was no drama when I cried when he went out during the fanmeet. Nobody expeted him to be there. >< But really, i'm still hoping to see him real soooon. 
3. KIM KIBUM- HAHAHAHA. SPEEHLESS. JUST GET YOUR ASS BACK TO SUPER JUNIOR AND MAKE ME PROUD! (You know how much I love Kibum, right?)
4. ONLY 13- What's up with the number? It's not that hard to comprehend that SUPER JUNIOR is 13. PLUS 2. Henry AND ZHOU MI. There's no question to that. They are Super Junior-M's members. NOT Super Junior. I am certainly NOT against O13 NOR Pro- O13. It'd be a total joke if I had to choose either. Super Junior M is a SUB-GROUP. Don't be stressed out thinking what it is. It is NOT the main group. Well of course. LOL. Henry and Zhou Mi needs respect as much as the other 13 needs. For me, what matters most is that, they make people happy in times of trouble. They can truly inspire us through life. For the win? Eh? :))
I'm an ELF. No matter what you say, you can't take that away from me, because I will always be an ELF. Do or die. I will be a FAN. :)

I AM READYSETDROOL★ BECAUSE

"nothing lasts forever, whether it is love or work, but my truly wish is to 
keep Super Junior's name and make it last forever."
"I have this dream, before I enter the military, if only 13 of us would be 
able to perform together once…"

13 is a very Lucky number.
BTW,
IT'S Super Junior
NOT  Super Juniors.

xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)