2.08.2011

Unfair Reality.



"I WILL HYPNOTIZE YOU.
YOU WILL LOVE ME FOREVER. 
YOU WILL NOT FORGET ME."

생일축하합니다 

FYEAH HANGENG<3
There’s this sudden realization that hit me earlier, today. I miss Hankyung. 
The way he speaks his fail Korean, he’s voice from Miracle, and the way he does his bromance with Heenim.
I don't even know why I can't stop talking about you. :(
What's the unfair reality?
.......
I fucking miss you, HANKYUNG. 

ONE YEAR. 1 MONTH AND 9 DAYS. 
.....
AND FOREVER COUNTING.... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
 Free man is free. But I can still see the fake smiles, and efforts to become happy. 
I wish you more than to what you're getting now. Perceiving that fame and money doesn't 
really matter to you, just come back. Maybe not with SME but with the boys instead. 
PLEASE.  

xo, 
readysetdrool.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, HANGENG. from Miracle♥
    I'm sure the boys misses him too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Perhaps time would just pass by and he'd be back soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS HERE. :)