12.15.2011

U Are the One.



SPAZZ TIME. ADSFRNIGEJAO;WDKMLSNJFVGR.

ZHOUMI. SIWON. WOOK. SHINDONG. HYUKJAE. AHJUSSI. DONGHAE. HENRY. YESUNG. KYUHYUN. SM TOWN. EVERYTHING / EVERYONE IS JUST PERFECT. 

Everyone's voice has improved much *well except KRY LOL they don't have to exceed beyond perfection. But I don't think I can accept Zhoumi's english since it's not as pleasing as it should be. Though he really is cute in the MV. Sungmin, on the other hand, SCREW you SMent why are you telling that this man is 25 years old when in fact he's only 12. 12!!!!!!  >< 


hello there flawless, spoiled brat. I was organizing my folders again today and most of my sj photos belongs to no other than this man's face. Do I sound that desperate for him to get his ass back to the group? Lol NO? Whatever. 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)