5.24.2010


Dear Kim Yongwoon,


You might not be able to read this personally, but I want you to know that this short message was written from my heart. A heart which has been longing for your smiling eyes. I don’t know if I even have the right to say this but your apology one year ago was not necessary. We all know how sorry you were. We understood everything. We were having hopes of seeing you back on the 4th album but you weren’t there. Still, we understood you. Now, you surprised all of us because you will be entering the Military earlier than expected. Honestly, it took me a while to realize that there’s nothing that can stop you. Nevertheless, I have to absorb the fact that you will be gone for a while. I have shed enough tears for KIBUM and HANGENG, now it’s your turn. 2 years won’t be too long. I will be here when you get back. I promise. I will be forever waiting. That’s a promise I WILL NEVER BREAK. <3>

xo,

readysetdrool. :’(

P.S

Leader ParkJungSoo, Thank you… For greeting for Hankyun Kibum and Kangin During the Dream Concert. You did a very good job.

Mr. Lee Soo Man, Thank you for being such a good father for my boys. I will never stop praising you.

E.L.F.

Let’s please not bash SMENT. They’re not the ones to be blamed of what’s happening. Sure, I don’t know everything but can’t we accept the fact that without SMent, there wouldn’t SuperJunior? This entertainment made a difference to our boy’s life. They deserve the LOOPVE. <3>

2 comments:

THOUGHTS HERE. :)