5.09.2010

Happy 어머니 DAY!

This was my grandma and mom's surprise to us. A trip to the beach! Well, instead of us giving them something, it's the other way around! LOL. Thanks mom and gradma! :)


MY MOM.
The ultimate nagger and the worse enemy, I love her, to bits.
She might be as noisy as raatatattatattatat;/klfrh, she will always be my super mom!
No matter how times you shout at me for being so lame, I appreciate it. I know it's for me.
The only person who can really understand me.
The woman who never left me in the four walls of the ICU.
The girl who would kick some ass just to protect me.
I LOVE YOU MOTHA!! :)
You will always and forever be my shield. <333

I love you.
thank you for everything. EVERYTHING. <3
Go ahead, KISS HER. You'll never ever reget it. :)
xo,
readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)