5.01.2010

Photo Entry. {Kim Heechul}



I have a friend

Althought he gets confused with Korean, his Chinese is very good
Althought he sings just well, he dances very good
I love cats but, that friend preffers dogs
I can’t cook but, that friend is good at cooking
Althought I swear all the time, that friend smiles at me

This is why..
I wouldn’t find a good friend like this anymore ㅋㅋ

I’m really sorry..
In the future I won’t find a better friend ㅋㅋ

Personally I’m not one to grumble at a sad plight..
I cried just because I got drunk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From now on, I’ll be a good and happy person
I’m still growing up and maturing as an adult but I still didn’t know

so
I realized it too late.. really.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I can just say I wish you good luck ^-^

I miss you … much more that I can write with words(-┏)

The tears that didn’t fall when taking a sad scene
flow now sickly


credits:

Translated by: tomozuki1@twitter

English grammar fixed by: rongrong@heecat.com & ♥ CatHee@heecat.com



I wish I could speak in behalf of Heechul. Because honestly, I can feel his pain. The pain that has been in my heart since Hangeng left. I wish I can do something that can make him comeback. Thus, it may seem very impossible. I know, I have to respect his decision but it KILLS me. Not having to see him for so many months now, makes me CRAVE for that Chinese man. I miss you HANGENG. I miss your smile, Beijing Fried Rice and your fail korean. I wil never lose any hopes. XD You will be back, someday. <3

xo,
readysetdrool



credits:

Translated by: tomozuki1@twitter

English grammar fixed by: rongrong@heecat.com & ♥ CatHee@heecat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)