12.30.2010

Holidays.

MANA, DAVAO CITY.

Just because i'm in deep agony right now, doesn't mean
I don't deserve to write.

The holidays went astonishing, as ever. XD 
No particular affairs worth regretting. EXCEPT for that previous blog.
Enough with that. There's this one thing I got for myself though, THE ONLY MATERIAL (SOLID) ITEM I GOT FOR MYSELF THIS HOLIDAYS SEASON!


1.Meet my awesome HD. 
KEY! 
Because I name my stuff. 
My phone's name is Mochi, Hello there, Key! :)))))

2. I got myself some awesome cheap books from this book fair. :)
a. Korean Dictionary.
b. Beachglass by Wendy Blackburn
c. The King of Slippery Falls by Sid Hite
I promise, I could've bought the whole store if only I had money at hand. 
There were plenty of good picks! :)

3. MAKE-UP
Since you could rarely see me wearing make up, yeah.
That's 
Elizabeth Arden
Chapstick
Revlon
Nichido 
and
IDK what it is. XD 

On my family, It's just me who has the less money being spent on material things. My brother got himself a new phone. And lot's of other stuff. Same goes with my two other sisters. >< 
xo, readysetdrool.

3 comments:

  1. DAVAO!!!!
    And I see you bought Korean dictionary.. Let's blame KPop phenomena, I'm getting drown in the deep ocean of Korean (language).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tjoenit Haha. You spotted the dictionary right away. :D Yessss blame kpop. XD

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS HERE. :)