7.24.2011

Selfishness.


I have to admit that I easily get attached to somebody. The problem is, when I'm completely fine with the relationship, I become undeniably selfish with myself. I'm willing to give everything to a friend without having to think about myself. I'd rather get all the bad stuff than seeing them suffer. The FUCK. Here comes the real thing. God is trying me again. He just sent me my evil twin brother. He's pure crazyness but the most awesome guy of my life atm. IRDK what made us become this close but yeah, you cannot even imagine how random we become when were together. Last night, it made me realize how jealous I am to those people who haz brothers because I was not blessed with one. IDKIDKIDK. I wonder how long this siblings act would last, I wish not anytime soon.  :S  

xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)