8.07.2011

DON'T READ IF WE'RE NOT CLOSE.

I think I have bipolar disorder. i think im insane. I think i'm mad. it all sounds the same, hence I think I have them. :(
I think i have them because this time i'm happy. The next minute, I want to punch someone in the face and then, I just go emo. This is a serious matter. Right now, as I am writing this, my emotions are just like "WHATTHEFUCKIMFUCKINGHURTIWANTMYFRIENDSBACKJUSTFUCKINGGIVETHEMBACKTOMERIGHTNOWORIMGONNAKILLYOU, IHAVENOREALFRIENDSIMAYHAVEHAVEKNOWNALOTOFPEOPLEPERSONALLYBUTNOBODYREALLYSTAYSANDLISTENSFORAWHILE, IWANTTOFUCKINGDRINKALCOHOLBUTICANTANDIJUSTWANTTOCRYFRORHEAVENSSAKE!!!! AND FUCKTHISIMINDEEPPAINBUTNOBODYLISTENS".
 SHIT. I just want to get help from a psychiatrist because the feeling is so horrible. Even my mom and sister just won't stop teasing me about this "bipolar thing" :( sigh. Thank you, Andie. Just thank you. 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)