10.23.2011

ELF.

SS3 IN 3D.
Sunday, October 23, 2011. Cinema 6, SM Davao City. 4PM.

I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU THE EXACT WORDS TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! A part of me says woah, OMFG, Holy CRAP, wtf, awww, ew and a lot more. It was one helluva show. That 1K I spent was worth it. Actually, EVERY SINGLE CENTAVO OF IT WAS WORTH IT. 


Lee, Jo and Rev<3
I watched the show with Lee, Jo and Irev.... And MAAM Kriya (a nurse on duty on some ward I used to have duty on. Well, i never expected to see her there, nor thought that she was a HUGE fan.) Okay I will be writing a "non-complete, not-even-written-in-chronological-order" blog about my ss3 3d experience. 


WITH MAAM KRIYA. <3
Minutes before the lights were turned off, I heard this guy (he's working for PULP; I was seated in front of him btw) murmuring "AAAH" to himself. After a few seconds, the lights were 
  turned off, and guess what? SHRIEKS were heard from every single corner of the cinema. I FOUND THAT SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS. Hm. Then IT started, with a VTR and Sorry, Sorry (REMIX). Then it was Followed by the ff list of songs: 

Don’t Don - screaming. Siwon was beyond AHHHHH AND OMFG. Heechul was still the             diva. 
VTR – E.L.F. bablloon - Sungmin VS. Leeteuk. I pick the kid. Haha
너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other) - Flying Sungmin and Jungsoo. It was cute acting to reach out to grab those    silver things they started throwing.
VTR – Super Junior T - SIWON. Choi DERP Siwon. I swear Siwon could win an award for his acting. Heenim was yes, again, the diva. Siwon carried him around like a queen. While Shindong was being the fat ass. Sorry Shindong. Haha.
똑똑똑 (Tok Tok Tok) - Park Jungsoo, YOU ARE OLD bu clearly, you defy flawless. Uhm, Lee Sungmin, you might be 7 years old, but you have to watch out for that open fly. HAHA.
둘이 (You & I) - Lee Sungmin still. FOREVER, PRICELESS BEAUTY. Leeteuk and his red ribbon. LMFAO.
VTR – basketball - Choi Siwon. Choi Siwon. Choi Siwon and his almight sun glasses. Shindong and his T_T face was daebak. Donghae with a cereal, -_-" Hahaha. 
 너 아니면 안돼 (It has to be you) - CAN I TELL YOU A SECRET THAT LEE CANT READ? I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH KIM JONGWOON. His voice was IMMACULATE. Yes, it was pretty. We have a new fanchant! YEKA! YEKA! Other ELF couldn't understand what it was though. Haha. 
VTR – celebrity SJ ..--_-- MORE SCREAMS FOR KYUHYUN'S SMIRK. Hyukjae's sexy dance was really duuh sexy! 
미인아 (BONAMANA) This. Donghae and Hyukjae caught my attention. God. They were really good in dancing. I am also in love with Kyu's Listen girl! 좋아해. Baby girl! 사랑해 Line. *Drooling*Spazzing* 
갈증 (A Man In Love) (Remix) - YES. This is specially dedicated for Cho Kyuhyun. His highness, whom appears like a GOD. All Hail thy, Magnae. <333333
Dancing Out
VTR – SJ vegetables
요리왕 (Cooking? Cooking!) - PEPPER KYU! Hott Heenim! PECHAY Leeteuk. MWAHAHAH. 
차근차근 (Way For Love)
SJ greeting in foreign languages - ROSSIA, PURANCE, PILIPINES, CHINA, HONGKONG. K. 'Nuff said.You Are The One
Wonder Boy - I got slight teary eyed this part because this song totally reminds me of  Kim Kibum. Sawi much? 

SJ ending greeting
FUCKING EPILOGUE – SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
THERE. Brief spazz-worthy lines.
I SWEAR, SIWON. NO. RYEOWOOK. LEETEUK, DONGHAE, SHINDONG, KYUHYUN, HYUKJAE, YESUNG, SUNGMIN, HEENIM. OR WHOEVER. EVERYONE WAS JUST JIFHBGEJ;IWKADMSLNJVFBHGJ. 

The flying Sungmin and Teuk, KyuMin moments, Non-participative-in-any-dance-numbers Heecul, CUTE *coughbekicough* Ryeowok, Unzipped zippers from Sungmin, FLASHING WAVING ABS from Siwon, Funny facedance from Shindong, Yesung's UHUMAZING voice, Kyu's GOD-Like appearance, EunHae's EVERLASTING fanservice and dance numbers.... There's too much worth spazzing for. Even maam Kriya, who was very well behaved, ha. Poise? What's that, again? *Forgive me maam, I just had to write that. 
To sum it all up, I lost my voice, so what. I had fun screaming and spazzing. That's what made me proud of the FANDOM I chose. The boys that I'll never turn my back to. I AM AN ELF AND I AM PROUD OF IT. Which reminds me, I have to start saving up for SS4. Who knows, they might be back again. ^^

Special thanks to: Ms. Happee Sy-Go, Sir Vernon Go and PULP Company for bringing this to the Philippines. Just thank you. You have made me a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY FANGIRL. 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)