Because I was lurking into Karla's blog, I bumped up into this POST. As I have written a few minutes ago, I'm feeling a little bit depressed. So I decided to give it a try (about facts). Most of the time, people see me as the extrovert, mean, rude, tactless, Danica. Sometimes I beg to disagree. I keep my tongue sharp when I don't like how you treat me. Which means i'm giving you what you deserve. I'd rather be mean than to take your irrelevant insults. However, sometimes I tend to keep quiet and not to deal with the hurtful things your mouth speaks.
- There are no such things as tornados. danica just hates trailer parks.
- The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by danica
- If you spell danica wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean danica ?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."
- danica can slam a revolving door.
- danica doesnt wear a watch, She decides what time it is.
- He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at danica dies
just pretty random things. tsk.