2.23.2012

unlike.

I am fucking tired. We had our first day duty at the psychia / rehab center. I've been sleepless for a while now; trying to do things relevant for the group. Lately, I had no life.
--
When  I got home, she was basically just went beyond fuckery. She just wont stop nagging at me. I smsed her earlier about washing my new uniforms cause i wont be sleeping at home tonight as we have to finish a lot of things for tomorrows presentation. What I got from her instead? Shitloads of nags. WTF. She got the sms late - the lamest excuse ever. Now everything's my fault. God. You have no idea how stressed I am right now. As I am typing this rant, my group mates are downstairs, enjoying their midnight snack. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING SCREAAAM.
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)