5.07.2012

exoplified.

photo not mine.
EXO is a new band produced by SMEntertainment, which brought me 12 gorgeous *young* guys. Never thought I'd have another band to hail again. Aside from the fact that they're new and flawless, you can't take out  the fact that these guys are REALLY talented. Like really really. They can do anything! Sing, dance, being a derp, finish a rubix cube in a short time, act bitchy and FLY. :> LOOOLLLL. What I've noticed about this new group is that I can never pick one bias from the group. Apparently my bias list is being reshuffled all over again after seing one performance. One second, I know i'm spazzing about Suho and then another second, i'm flailing over Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Sehun and D.O. and shit, my bias list is totally damaged. As of the moment, I've found myself a new boy to drool with. He's from EXO K (cause my EXO M bias list is a;dlsfuhtgra'k;fl.) :> Let me introduce you to, Park Chanyeol. 

CHANYEOL

Birth Name: Park Chan Yeol
Stage Name: Chanyeol
Super Power (Badge): Flame
Date of Birth: November 27, 1992
Height: 185 cm
Nationality: Korean
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist
Blood Type: A
Specialties: Playing musical instruments (guitar, drum, bass, djembe), rap, acting
Fun Facts:
- he was appeared in SNSD’s Genie MV (Japanese Version)
- he shares room with Baekhyun
- he joined SM in 2008 by Casting System
- roommate Baekhyun said that Chanyeol’s breathing is way too loud! And on top of that, he does this loud sniffling thing before he falls asleep.
- he’s a romantic person
- the first idol group he ever got into was TVXQ. He liked U-Know Yunho the most AND HE LIKES THE NUMBER 21. LOL. Call me delusional, but we're really meant to be. LMFAO. <3333
He's such a derp but irdgas. He's so preshus with his deep voice. Gah. <3333333

p.s
EXO M. IDEK when will I ever get a real bias from you. Lol 
KRIS > TAO > XIUMIN. 

xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)