5.14.2012

this cup of coffee has a story to tell....



I'll just go directly to the point. My sister won this promo from @thegreencoffee last night because idk why. Haha. After church we went to the cafe and availed for the P1.00 worth coffeeS. When we got there, I noticed this guy. He was kinda busy and he was alone. What really caught my attention was that...HE LOOKED LIKE FREAKING ZHOUMI / KANGTA / TAO (NO EYELINER VERSION) AT THE SAME TIME. Well, you know me. My gaydar was fast enough to hit it's high notes and yeah I was checking him out. LMFAO. I can't stop staring at him because he's so handsome. His nose was that pointy as Zhoumi's. Eyes were as stunning as to Tao's un-eyelinered eyes. and his CHIN. DAMN it was like Kangta's!!!!! So yeah back to the coffee, my sister was asked by the lady in charge what would be the names to be placed on the cups. She said to put her name on everything but I decided to play this crazy fangirl part again and replied, "Kindly place Kibum on one cup please" and she let me spell it out. After a few minutes of waiting (and staring at the guy) , I was just shocked when lady screamed "MOCHA COOKIE CRUNCH COFFEE, FOR *SISTER'S NAME AND KIBUM" and that GUY JUST STARED AT ME FOR LIKE  GAZZILLION MINUTES. DAMN HE WAS SOOOO GOOD LOOKING!!! HAHAHAHAH (BIASED, I KNOW) TROLLOLOL. 

*I smsed the trolls immediately about this opparr and ate bam replied with "YOU SHOULD APPROACH HIM AND TELL HIM, YOU LOOK FAMILIAR, YOU LOOK LIKE MY FUTURE BOY-TOY" LMFAOOOO WIIIINNNN.END OF STUPID STORY.


TONIGHT. I THOUGHT IT'D BE AN EXO NIGHT. HOWEVER KIBUM WENT OUT FROM HYBERNATING AGAIN AND TVN RELEASED ANOTHER PREVIEW. I DIED INSTANTLY. OKAY. HE WAS JUST PLAINLY HOTT. TBH I NEVER THOUGHT I'D START OF GOING A LITTLE "pervy" OVER KIBUM. NOT EVEN ONCE!! HMMM. THIS GUY JUST WENT OUT OF LINE. FDSBIGHEROIJaklmf /END OF BLABBING. KBYE. / good night<3
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)