11.02.2012

thoughts to ponder

2 days ago, my sister asked me: "why are you still friends with gian?" and my whole world stopped to this question.

Why do you question people why they're still friends with their long term bestfriends? IDK. It felt awkward   answering "Because he's my bestfriend". I've known Gian my whole life. Well about 12 / 13 years maybe? See how long that is? Although we don't see each other as much as we do before, nothing has really changed; except for the physical features of course. Lol. What else. What else.

Random things about us?
  • We have a "barkada" we call each other "men" from "yohmahmen". I think Geo (Gian's older brother) created this one. Haha.
  • We have 2 other friends, Monik and Miko.
  • Our cellphone passwords were "MMGD".
  • Gian and I can eat 11 twin poppsies straight.....In one eating.
  • There's only 1 birthday reminder on my phone.......Because getting confused with your birthdays and writing the wrong date on legal documents' that bad.
Yo men. I wanted you to read this but I don't really like to publish this to anyone who knows us personally because they might think this is too cheesy :3 Weeee. Love you! 

P.S 

HAHA CAN'T UPLOAD EVERYTHING. XD Love you men!



xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)