12.04.2019

20191204



My HanChul ship sailed well last night, you guuuuuuuysss!!!!!!!!! Can't even contain myself cause this is the ship I've been sailing alone for years!!!! Quick story time, we all knew Hee was coming to China for this event and good news good news, Geng was also attending!!!! Fast forward to last night's red carpet, there were /hyped/ updates about Hee's red carpet moments (he was away from fans' sights for a few weeks after some private things happening) AND there was also this cockblock update that Geng wouldn't be staying long in the event cause he had to attend to some other schedule. Hence, I went to bed cause my heart couldn't take it. In tagalog, "di pinagtagpo, di pinaglandi" is the best quote I could think of. BUT THEN WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING. I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE A HANCHUL HUG. BEING A WORSHIPER AND MISSING THIS MILESTONE WAS TERRIBLE. I ENDED UP UGLY CRYING. I MEAN HOW CAN I NOT CRY???? AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF WISHING AND PRAYING THAT THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER REUNION, DAMN IT WENT SO SOFT. They were having a casual conversation like how it was 10 years ago! Hay small wins, big wins, they still make my heart beat fast and clingy to the fact that there's a chance of a home coming. 
 
PHOTO NOT MINE
CTTO


P.S. ORIGINAL SPAZZ RECEIPT


xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)