4.15.2012

bummer

As much as I've wanted to become productive this summer, I couldn't still figure out why I am still as unproductive as heck. I've been trying to do things lately though, write for the paloys, updating twelfs, look for a decent job, reviewing my notes add to that, sleeping, eating, lying down and repeat. Lol I'm being such a big fat bum right now. 


P.S 
photo credits: HERE


I'm starting to stan a new boy group. They're EXO; which is divided to Exo M (Mandarin) and Exo K (Korean). Yes, they're China and Korea based under SMEntertainment :) I LOVE TAORIS  (TAO AND KRIS) already. They're like HanChul, only kinda new. :> 
xo, readysetdrool.

3 comments:

  1. A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.
    web design firm

    ReplyDelete
  2. @akosiken YIIZZZ OUR NEW BEBES<3333

    @dynamicdreamz thank you for dropping by and bookmarking me <3

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS HERE. :)