4.30.2012

Ignoring.


This gif. (click Kris' face) contains too much emotions, it made me speechless. Hate, trust issues, ignoring, happiness, creep, sadness, GUILT. IDK. Maybe it's just me with my bitterness about that old man on the upper right side of this photo. It's been actually months since I've actually heard from him tho. I never once looked into his actual whereabouts nor schedules. Haha. I'm acting up like a brat, right? Or is it my conscience trying to tell about about a "change of hearts" because I've been seeing related photos everywhere. TYVM. 
형..

anyway..jsyk..
i'm not taking back what i've said years ago. i'm still bitter. that won't change overnight.
AND KRIS *GOSH* YOU ARE FUCKING FLAWLESS.
xo, readysetdrool.

3 comments:

  1. LOL.

    Just think...

    Hangeng is still saying..

    Geng: "I'm Going international SOLO" and he's still at it for two years...

    While on the other hand the people he left are saying...

    EunHae: Tokyo London NewYork Paris Oppa Oppa
    "I'm International baby~"

    Now who is international now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL YOU ARE SO RIGHT ATE! It's been a while since he sang that line and he still hasnt moved out of China. Oh well at least the members get to have a big concert in Paris <33333

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS HERE. :)