6.27.2012

내 첫사랑


Andie asked me to stay after class because someone wanted to see me. Good thing I did, after classes this tall big guy appeared in front of me. He was wearing his white nursing uniform. It was HIM. I was hesitant to go near him knowing that our relationship wasn't the typical one. We were rather drinking mates than being colleagues. After collecting all the courage to talk to him, I approached him and said "Oh, Hi". Coldly, he replied with "Tara, uban ta" ("Let's go together"). Knowing how awkward it could be, I left all of my pride behind and walked with him until we reached the mall. He lead me to the gaming station where he told me to sit down because he was going to get something first. Being the nice girl, I sat down and waited. Not too long, someone called my name. "Dan..." When I turned around, he was standing in front of me with a huge bouquet of flowers, saying "Dan, kabalo ko sa tanan.. and narealize sad nako...will you be my chorvabells"? (Dan, I know everything. I've also realized it...will you be my chorvabells") (HAHAH SORRY NAMAN SA CHORVABELLS KAULAW KAYA!!) I started to really really like him the day I knew him. For 8 hours, inside the or, my heart skipped a beat. (ew) yea, I answered, Yes of course. While sobbing.

and then i woke up. 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)