12.22.2012

shizz


Is this supposed to be a joke or something? I mean it just happened like that. Hmmm. I'm not sure with anything right now. The definite reason why I like him was because I really do. Not because I got intoxicated or something. Sucks. That bad. I hope he gets to understand my feelings too. :l Everything I said were true. I hope that goes the same way with him. UGH. This feeling. Cannooottttt understand.


Soooo yeah. Talked to him about this shizz. Idk anymore. I had the consent of the pain that I'm currently feeling tbh. It's not even his fault. Lesson Learned again. It's like I had 2 nights worth of happiness only to be shuttered by the truth. #facingitlikeaboss.

december 23, 2012
Hello there. So my speculations were right. No right to complain at all because since the very start I don't think it was as honest as it should be. I assumed things were totally true but meh. Who knew. It's okay. I think he got me all prepared for this. Haha Nice one bro. But yeah thanks. :'(
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)