4.01.2013

thoughts

How we got into this mad situation, only doing things out of frustration
Trying to make it work, but, man, these times are hard - For the First Time, The Script


Months has gone by and yes, I'm still thinking about the crap that happened. I don't know why I'm that drawn to you; there are a million reasons to dislike you but I always end up over thinking. I don't even know how've you been all these time. Neither do I know who are you trying to play your games with. It's just that there's this emotion that keeps on haunting me every single time I go emo. I'm not regretting meeting you. Not even close to regretting the things WE did. Why the heck is this so hard to comprehend. I know we were nothing. Doesn't make sense at all. This moment I think I hate you and would want to just push you of the cliff, next minute, I know i'm trying to remember everything. 
xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)