3.19.2013

Finally



After 4 long years full of rants, laugh-tears, agony, heartaches and mostly happy times, I earned my Professional Nursing Pin. For me, this small pin is a reminder to myself that no matter how hard nursing school was, I totally pwned it. With a total of about 24 case studies, more or less 25 drug studies, numerous patients, sleepless nights, not more than 30 readings and countless requirements, I got the pin without any failing marks. Nevertheless, it's more than enough to pay for everything. Thy self is still on this phase where everything is happening so fast-surreal-kind. All I can think of right now is how grateful I am for this achievement. Nothing compares these things because the hard work totally paid off. Although I kind of regret not doing that well while on the track and not getting those special awards I was praying for, it didn't matter anymore. Maybe God's telling me to push harder for the board exams. 3 days from now, I will be finally walking the aisle to have my graduation. 4 years = NURSING. Still can't believe it. T_____T

p.s.
Danica Armada, Fresh Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. (Man, that sound's awesome!!!)

xo, readysetdrool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS HERE. :)